result code -12345 need to fix that ASAP

mikeebruno

Well, the worst has happend... code -12345 whatever that means, logic would not record or play anything but showing that error message...

On another project, logic was fine but on that perticular one ... nope !! -12345

This happend after setting the recording path... if this has something to do with it ??

Thanks for helping me, my session continues tomorow...

ciao

well we can have a good laugh at logic pro now...

I, by mistake, found the problem for that error message. now a track that has no name writen, ex: guitar chord... at the right of the track logo, try to record anable this track , you get a stupid code error... -12345, you name your track and now you can go one with your work.

I dont know but this is beyond anoying !!

ciao

Ooooh... I get it. You have checked "Use Audio Object Name for File Name" in Audio > Set Audio Record Path, and your Audio Object does not have a name. Therefore the system doesn't know what to name your file, and gives you that very explicit alert, clearly indicating that you need to name your track. [/sarcasm] :wink: