logic & EZDRUMMER Multichannel problem.

q41

Hello, I believe that something I am making bad, I have opened the EZDRUMMER in multi-channel mode, generate AUX tracks in logic, I select the instrument but not with himself that each instrument sounds in the selected channel, channels 1-2 always in stereo? and if I assign to the Kick for example to channel 3 does not sound, that I can be making bad.

Thanks

sorry for my bad english.

Hello, I believe that something I am making bad, I have opened the EZDRUMMER in multi-channel mode, generate AUX tracks in logic, I select the instrument but not with himself that each instrument sounds in the selected channel, channels 1-2 always in stereo? and if I assign to the Kick for example to channel 3 does not sound, that I can be making bad.

Thanks

sorry for my bad english.

Try here...

http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=29240&mpage=1&key=logic瞐

Hello, I follow all these steps, when i press play in the aux 1 & 2 only Snare sound no kick for example. Im sorry , i dont know.I am embarrassed.

Tx

The aux tracks is better in Mono or Stereo, how can i put in stereo, and how can i put the kick in the track 1 the snare track 2 etc..

1186419603_Imagen11.png.5c99d64080d05a682634571df476a09e.png

HI

Output 1 in EZ Drummer is Aux in 3 and 4 in Logic, Output 2 is Aux 5 and 6 etc, etc, maybe this is where the confusion lies? So pan the Kick hard left in output 1 and it will appear on Aux In 3 in Logic, then the snare hard right on Output 1 and it will come through on Aux 4 in Logic etc.

I use monos for the Kick, Snare, Hi-hats, then stereo for the Toms, Overheads and Room

Just a thought. I use it and it works, so I think that maybe it's just a matter of messing around a bit more. It confused me at first too.

Hope this is a help not a hindrance.

SORRY MADE A MISTAKE1 Output 2 is Aux 3 and 4.