Audio Units Issue

gwin_7

Not sure if this is something on logics end or waves. But I have the waves Gold Bundle and I use the s1 imager all the time. All of a sudden it will not show up under my audio units. Every other waves plug- in I have shows up there but this one. And when I open a project that already has the S1 on a track it loads up fine. It is there and working perfectly but it will not show up in my drop dow effects menu to put it on a track so now I cannot use my s1. I have tried rescanning it and dragging it out my components folder and everything. I am not sure what to do now. If anyone knows why this is happening please let me know.

Thanks,

Bryan

No I do not. It will not show up on an empty project. I discovered a way to work around it for now but it is annoying. I went into an old project that already had the s1 on a track. I then copied the plug in to a new channel strip and saved the channel strip as a setting. Now when I open an empty project I can make a track and load that channel strip setting so it will bring up the s1. After doing this the s1 then shows up in my drop down menu for that project. But then if I start another empty project it disappears again. It really does not make any sense. I have tried completely un installing waves and doing it over again and it still does not solve the issue. I don't know why this happened. It has happened out of no where.

First thought... Did you try running the Wave AU Reg Utility again?

2nd thought... (and probably the most likely cause...given the description of the issue) S1 will only show up with Stereo tracks and not Mono tracks.. Have you checked you are using a stereo track?