Realtime Bounce

Noyan

. . . . unless you're virtual instruments are running out of cpu/voices in realtime playback. This is the one instance when it takes longer to do an offline bounce than it takes to do a realtime bounce. It will certainly sound different.

I've had problems with offline obunce. Clicks, pops and dropouts. Started do it realtime and that all went away. Oh well.

Me too. It obvously is bugged, but the sound you DO get out of it, is exactly the same as realtime. Often people are hearing things that aren't really there. For example, when Cubase 4 was released, some user posted that his mixes sounded "different" and "warmer" - Steinberg replied that the audio engine was exactly the same as in V3 :lol:

I've had problems with offline obunce. Clicks, pops and dropouts. Started do it realtime and that all went away. Oh well.

Me too. Offline sometimes ignores crucial track automation nodes. Stay in real time

AND ensure that you've set your sequence to Loop. This sets the in and out points of your bounce correctly. Otherwise you have to re-type in and outs in the bounce window; even then the resulting file length is unpredictable.

Amin