average level in Waveburner

I have an 8-track album where 2 tracks are pure music, and the others combine music and speech. The two pure music tracks are much quieter.

In Logic, I did the following: I sent the music to a bus and automated this to +1.5 ( using the Latch setting ) but they are still too quiet, in comparison to the other tracks.

Should I be doing something in WB instead ?

I don't in any way want to alter the sound of any tracks as I've got this just how I want .... only the volume.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks,

SeaDream

I have an 8-track album where 2 tracks are pure music, and the others combine music and speech. The two pure music tracks are much quieter.

In Logic, I did the following: I sent the music to a bus and automated this to +1.5 ( using the Latch setting ) but they are still too quiet, in comparison to the other tracks.

Should I be doing something in WB instead ?

I don't in any way want to alter the sound of any tracks as I've got this just how I want .... only the volume.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks,

SeaDream

Did you bounce the files before putting them in Waveburner? If yes, DON'T use the Normalize option. And for the future don't use that function either whenever you bounce.