MIDI Keyboard Mode not holding in EVB3

alleracsum

I know this issue has been discussed before and I have read and followed those suggestions.

I have tried changing the MIDI channel to 1, 2 or 3 in the Controls setting, set the Keyboard Mode to Single. (There is something else called MIDI Mode and it is set at RK.) But when I return to that patch the organ will not sound. The MIDI is still at 1 or 2 or 3, but there is nothing sounding until I go into the software and physically toggle through Multi, Split and Single again, and then it's there. I've searched this forum and have followed instructions for resolving this, but it is not working for me. Can someone please walk me through it? Thanks.

Went ahead and Defaulted my Oxygen 88 (- and + held down while powering up) and, though it messed up some of my mapping, it seemed to Reset things and now the organ patch works as it should. So my question is -- what the heck happened? Is there some sort of Preset that I accidentally engaged on the Oxygen itself? If so, how can I avoid that in future?