MTC to ChainGang

I'm trying to send my MTC out to my PC with ChainGang running on it. I'm not seeing the bus in ChainGang for Logic, so I want to make sure I have it set up in Logic correctly. Am I supposed to select IAC driver under the MTC dropdown box? Or something else. I'm very new to midi over lan type stuff.

There connected through an ethernet cable. Just a LAN network. My understanding was I didn't need to run Midi over LAN for this. I set up a network session in the audiomidi setup. I then set the MTC output in Logic to my Network Session. I'm getting the computers to see eachother now, When I hit play the PC movie is just jumping to the end.

Update:

I've gotten them to work as far as seeing eachother and playing. As in when I play the movie in Logic it plays in Chain gang on PC. But they are not syncing, the PC slowly gets faster ahead. I think this is because there are time changes in the Logic session. The Videoframe rate is 24, MTC is 25. I changed that, made no difference.

When I have the sync mode in Chaingang set to MTC, the video just jumps to the end. But when I change it to MIDI Clock, the video plays, but falls out of sync.