Logic Pro X in Apogee video?

EdgarRothermich

Where do you see that? :shock: All I see is the same orange meters we have in Logic 9. The colors are a bit over saturated, maybe because of the way the video was shot, the angle of the display, etc... but it's just Logic 9 folks. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Just to the left of the guy's shoulder:

http://nachbelichtet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/apple_logic_x.jpg

Meanwhile, the other meters look blue. Hmmm...

So you're trying to say the photo's been manipulated to make it look like a Logic 9 version of Logic 10? Do you also subscribe to the theory that what actually came down from the skies near Roswell was a weather balloon?

:lol:

The photo hasn't even been manipulated. It's Logic 9, only the colors have been distorted a bit by the video and the angle of the display (move the display of a MacBook and you'll notice how the colors change).

The blue bars on the first three channel strips are not meters, they're the blue bars below the fader (notice how their height is exactly reaching the position of the fader). The forth channel strip has a signal going through and orange meters.

I don't see anything custom, anything modified, anything processed, anything photoshopped: it's just a picture of a Logic 9 screen.

I've no idea why people are stating (elsewhere) that this is Logic X. FACT!

Such is their desperation, perhaps. Watch this one run and run.

Also....everyone knows it wasn't a weather balloon at Roswell. The USAF admitted it was a (failed) prototype spy vehicle they had to hush up for obvious reasons ;)

The photo hasn't even been manipulated. It's Logic 9, only the colors have been distorted a bit by the video and the angle of the display (move the display of a MacBook and you'll notice how the colors change).

The blue bars on the first three channel strips are not meters, they're the blue bars below the fader (notice how their height is exactly reaching the position of the fader). The forth channel strip has a signal going through and orange meters.

I don't see anything custom, anything modified, anything processed, anything photoshopped: it's just a picture of a Logic 9 screen.

I smell a conspiracy afoot...

Well, the Logic X Barbie Edition is no secret. I've been advertising that in my signature for months! But I'm thinking that if the future of Logic is gonna smell like roses that it has to start by smelling like fuchsias.

Oh, and also like that plastic new-toy smell that dogs seem to love.

This is just all a simple artifact of whatever manipulation was done to enhance the video, namely the contrast and levels were increased to make it pop. This is my opinion. For example, I did this in 30 seconds in iPhoto:

So Apple is ready to give us iLogic Pro Photo Edition...

Good news, I guess...

:)

I guess everyone's fears were correct... they're giving Logic X the FCPX treatment and turning it into a video editor! OMG! OMG!

Great! So now I can sync the movie to the music, finally...

No more trouble with strange bar division, tempo change and so on: my music doesn't fit? It's your movie that's too long, dude!

:mrgreen: