Logic Pro SDK

Martek

Hey everyone,

I am searching for a way to support my own created control surface in Logic Pro 9. I know the MIDI-Learning, but I want to write an plug-in for my control surface like e.g. Mackie does. I did not find any information about it. Does anyone has an idea where to start or where I can get further information?

Greetings,

Martek

• 3 years later...

I went down this road a couple of years ago - after many emails with apple developer support I managed to ascertain that the SDK is not part of the paid developer subscription (Developer Program I think).

However, it does exist! After emailing back and forth with someone in their Developer Relations department I got as far as signing and returning a NDA for the SDK. Then they decided they not to release it to me as my project was not commercial.

Interesting that someone has had success hacking on the bundles directly though. The cool motorised potentiometer hardware I built to control the SSL 4000 EQ plugin is still knocking around here somewhere. Eventually I just moved to Ableton :(