Region Locators [SOLVED]

reptilebeats

hey everyone, quick question. is there a way to change how the region locators that are used for looping or skipping sections move around.

i use them a lot to try and find the best points to make a seamless loop and constantly I'm loosing them as the area to make them larger is so small, is their a way to make it larger or something to stop this from happening.

Not sure to understand your problem...

Is this a zooming issue?

Are you trying to fine adjust the green loop stripe that resides in the ruler at the top of the Arrange?

Seemless loop? Could you be more specific? There are different approaches to address this task depending of your actual goal...

Not sure to understand your problem...

Is this a zooming issue?

Are you trying to fine adjust the green loop stripe that resides in the ruler at the top of the Arrange?

Seemless loop? Could you be more specific? There are different approaches to address this task depending of your actual goal...

sorry i have problems trying to explain myself through text properly...

its basically the two handles at either edge of the green loop tool, when ever i click on them to expand the green loop bar i tend to miss them completely and start a new green loop bar.

i need a way to stop this from happening as i constantly use this to find the best points to make a loop, on instruments its ok if i accidentally click outside of the bar and lose it, but recently i was making a loop of a bikes engine at full throttle and alone this is very hard to do without the annoying loop bar always messing me up.

i know their is other ways of doing what i am trying to do, but the amount logic costs i should be able to work the way like to work

if this still isn't clear on what i am talking about i can post a picture showing the two handles

When you attempt to resize a cycle, hover the Pointer tool over the left or right triangles at the ends of the cycle range. Before click/hold and dragging you must wait for the Pointer tool to change to a bracket with triangles on either side.

If you drag before the Pointer tool changes to the bracket you will be creating a new cycle.

Also note that you can set either the start or end point of a cycle (whichever is closest) by Shift-clicking a position in the Bar ruler. This works even when the stripe is outside the visible range, or Cycle mode is turned off.

When you set the size of a cycle in the Bar ruler, its start and end points (and therefore, overall size) is quantized to the setting chosen in the Snap menu.

Suggest you read up on it in the manual: Using Cycle Mode