My first attempt at an Electro song.

DubLogic19

The intro part is a bit reverb-heavy in a bad way. Also, the fact that you just keep stacking up different synths with the same bassline at different octaves makes the mix seem a bit bloated. I'd recommend trying out some harmonies a couple of octaves above the bass and don't have so many instruments taking up the same "space" in the mix.

The drop seems a bit better, but you muddied it up a bit by having some sort of "ambience" just kinda sitting there trying to make the mix seem full. You know that thing that you can hear throughout the song and especially in the last few seconds when everything else has faded out? I'd recommend taking it out and finding a more thoughtful way of bringing the mix back to life.

Cutting some of the sub-frequencies (80Hz and down) from your "bassy" synths and supplementing that with a dedicated sub-bass would go a long way toward giving a more defined mix. Need a tutorial for that? I'll make one up if you need.

Alo, the kick is a bit weak. This is something that will take a while to get right, but it's so important for this kind of music. I'd recommend checking out my tutorial on that subject to start honing your kick-creating skills.

Don't be disheartened by all this, just keep working at it and never stop learning!

No disheartened is the last thing I would be. The fact of the matter is I don't know nearly enough and by people of greater knowledge advising me I can then learn. Any tutorial you would like to make in order to help me better my mixes I'm interested in viewing btw. Big ups on your reply.