Cant find rex shared library folder in Logic 9.1.7

kidscussi

Im having problem in that neither L9.1.7 OR STYLUS RMX 64BIT/32BIT will see my rex2 files from my REX TOTAL DVD by Zero-G have downloaded both PROPELLERHEAD UPDATES 1.7 AND 1.6 but logic still saying "rex library not installed" Do l have to have recycle or reason installed on my macbook pro to access this library. As it works on my desktop which is OS10.6 running Logic 9.1.4 On my macbook pro quad 2.2 it the rex2 files can't be accessed I'm running OS10.7.5 Lion and logic 9.1.7 and stylus with the later install 64bit

When l install the rex installer 1.7 l can't find a folder called REX LIBRARY so l am unable to change extensions l have even tried repairing and deleting my permissions but all to no avail any ideas ?? This library is central to my work have been using it for the last 4 years so its essential l get it to work on my Macbook pro

Mac pro Quad 2.66 6ghz ram os 10.6 logic 9.1.1 RME FF800/ISA/430MK1/RODE CLASSIC MK2/ADAM SX3H/NS10M/LIQUID MIX 32/SONY PLUG INS /TRILLIAN/OMNISPHERE/STYLUS/MPC4000/MPC60/ASRX TURBO/808/