Sync Moog Delay with Logic Project Tempo [SOLVED]

Badcatblackcat

Apologize in advance for being fairly midi-clueless. I have a Moog MF-104M analog delay. I would like to be able to sync the delay time on the Moog delay to the tempo of a Logic project I am working on. Is it possible to do this without a PhD in Astrophysics?

I have the delay midi cabled to my midi interface (a MOTU micro lite) and "wired up" in Audio Midi Setup, but I am not sure of the specific settings or what would be required in Logic.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Does the following seem like what you're referring to? Quoting from the manual: ". . . Delay TIme . . . can be synchronized to MIDI System Realtime Clock messages. These messages are 24 ppq messages that can be sent via MIDI computer sequencers or from drum machines. To enable the sending of these messages, consult the user manual for your MIDI device. When the Analog Delay receives MIDI Clock message, the corresponding LED turns Orange to indicate that it is synchronized to the MIDI clock tempo. . . . Delay time MIDI sync is enabled via CC# 89."