Recorded audio out of sync

marius86

Hello

I have recorded audio from iTunes via soundflower to on audio track in Logic. The recorded audio has the same BPM as the project tempo, it is just recorded out sync with the beat (metronome). In Cubase for example, when you highlight an audio track, it is easy to move audio regions in small increments with just typing in new values in the audio information bar. For example, if a region starts at 3 1 1 1, it is possible to type in 3 1,2 1 1 etc, just moving it slightly..Is this possible in Logic?

This is probably not very well explained, but anyone knows what I am talking about? Do I have to use flex time to fix this or is it an easier way?

Cheers

For example, if a region starts at 3 1 1 1, it is possible to type in 3 1,2 1 1 etc, just moving it slightly..Is this possible in Logic?

Select a region in the Arrange and open the Event List (press E). Click the Hierarchy Button in the upper Left corner of the Event List to see your Region positions. You can double click on 'Position' to type in a new value. You can also Click/Hold and drag up and down on the 'Position' values to change them.

Alternatively you can make fine adjustments in the Arrange window by dragging the region while holding down various modifier keys:

-Hold down the Control key while dragging regions, to move them in steps of one division

-Hold down the Control and Shift keys while dragging regions, to move them by single ticks or samples.

There are also the 'Nudge' key commands which you can utilize.