Questions about tablature and spacing in Score Editor

JiM-Xtreme

Afternoon all,

A couple of questions regarding spacing and tablature in Score Editor:

1) After I've entered in my chords onto a tablature staff, some of the numbers on different strings are overlapping. Is there a way to alter the spacing between the lines of the staff so that this doesn't happen?

2) How can one manually decide which fret to notate? For example, how can I choose between an open A string or the 5th fret of the E string if I want to notate an A note?

3) I want to have a larger margin between the first staff and the top of the page on the first page so I can fit in the title etc. How can I adjust this margin for one specific page instead of every page?

If anyone is able to answer any of these, I'd be most grateful :)

Hi

Q 1: In the Staff Style editor, increase the TAB Staff size

Q3: In the Score editor page view, go to View:Page Display Options and select Show Margins. In the Score click and drag the Purple/Pink line down to create header space (or, alternatively, go to Settings:Score:Global and adjust the Header size

CCT

Q 1: In the Staff Style editor, increase the TAB Staff size

Q3: In the Score editor page view, go to View:Page Display Options and select Show Margins. In the Score click and drag the Purple/Pink line down to create header space (or, alternatively, go to Settings:Score:Global and adjust the Header size

CCT

1) This increases the size of the numbers as well as the staff, so they still overlap in the same way. Fortunately, I was smart enough to realise I could just reduce the font size of the numbers. Problem solved!

3) That pink and purple line thing is really handy, I didn't know that was there! Unfortunately, I can't see how I can set different margins to different pages. I just want a slightly bigger top margin on the first page to fit in the title. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks again for a help! You obviously have a great track record of helping people here :)

My suggestion for 3) does just that: increase the "top margin" for the 1st page only, so that you can add a title. (unless I am missing your point?)

CCT

I'm just not sure how to alter the margin for one specific page - whenever I make an adjustment it seems to do it for all pages.

My suggestion for 3) does just that: increase the "top margin" for the 1st page only, so that you can add a title. (unless I am missing your point?)

CCT

I'm just not sure how to alter the margin for one specific page - whenever I make an adjustment it seems to do it for all pages.

Hi

Take a look at this:

Header.jpg.434702597f04f585c6e4717b29b7e33d.jpg

CCT

Archived