recording vocals help please!

joshmed

ok so i am pretty muching making "a song" or "beat" or reason 3.0 on PC. Now i have Logic Pro on MacBPro. I want to record vocals. Im stuck on how i should go on doing this? how can i combine the track with the vocals can it be done in logic?

ok so i am pretty muching making "a song" or "beat" or reason 3.0 on PC. Now i have Logic Pro on MacBPro. I want to record vocals. Im stuck on how i should go on doing this? how can i combine the track with the vocals can it be done in logic?

No offense, have you read the manual? Logic is a total pro app, you can record as many tracks as your computer will handle.

Do you have anything in the way of a Mic preamp? How are you connecting your mic to your computer?

R

i guess you kind of missed my question.... my question is how i should combine a "song" or "beat" made on reason 3.0 on pc with vocals?

im most likely gonna record the vocals on logic... so whats the best way to combine the 2 can it be done within logic?

i guess you kind of missed my question.... my question is how i should combine a "song" or "beat" made on reason 3.0 on pc with vocals?

im most likely gonna record the vocals on logic... so whats the best way to combine the 2 can it be done within logic?

Probably many ways to do that.

Make your 'beats' into an Mp3, burn to disk or copy on a mem stick, load it into a Logic Audio track - add your vocals. (That's not in the manual :wink: )

Bounce a wav of your song or beat from Reason on your PC. Import the file into Logic on your Mac (email it to yourself, burn a CD, or make a wireless network connection). Create a stereo audio track for the wav mix to play through. Create another audio track for your vocals and select your desired input (the one that corresponds to the mic pre-amp input on your soundcard or firewire interface). Record-enable the track you to which you will be recording vocals. Press record. You're good to go!

• 2 weeks later...