Au plug-ins won't show at all.

suntheep

Hi guys,

All of Lepou Au (.component) suddenly won't show under audio units manager. I tried the following but still no luck.

- Delete the com.apple.audiounits.cache

- Start logic (32bit) which automatically scan for the folder but still won't show.

- Fix the permission, restart the machine. Did the 1st and 2nd again, still no luck.

- moved the .component files from the default components folder to user/library/audio/plug-ins/components

- the again did the steps 1-3

still no luck. These au plug-ins work fine before,. finish many songs already. but today it's like the system won't even see these .components as a plug-ins anymore,.the audio units manager won't scan these file and registered them as a plug-ins.

I switch to reaper DAW to see if I can use them, same thing, under AU these plugs won't show.

I thought the plug-ins themselves have problems..but it work fine last week so it must be my system.

I'm on Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and Logic Pro 9.1.8

Any help or regards is much appreciated.

I had those plug-ins for months now, the only update is the latest OSX to 10.8.2 but after the update i was able to used those plug-ins. Another funny funny thing was that there were 5 plug-ins, all from lepou 3 of them work fine, just 2 that didn't, So i went to his site to download the plug-ins. all 5. and replace the old ones, all of it. After that all of them just doesn't work anymore.

The files are there in the component folder,. just don't know what to do to make the au manager scan and register them.

any idea guys?

I have tried the suggested method. No luck :cry:

I even trash the cache then instead of opening up logic, I tried REAPER (32 bit) ..exact same result after REAPER scan all the plug ins. All showed up except lepou's. weird. was using these plugs last week.

Anybody wanna confirm if I'm not the only one. I'm on the latest OS X 10.8.2 and Logic 9.1.8

here's the link to download great free plug ins.

http://lepouplugins.blogspot.com/