Reproduce Pro Tools vacuum synth in Logic

My brother is a ProTools user while I have Logic Studio. He created a synth sound using the PT Vacuum synth at his place and I want to recreate that sound at my place for use in Logic/Mainstage. What would be the best/easiest way to do this.

Ideally, I could use Vacuum as a third party plugin software, but I'm sure it is proprietary to PT just like everything else they produce. I cannot for the life of me get anywhere close to his sound by tweaking around in the ES2.

I'll try to attach a photo of his Vacuum settings. Any tips or suggestions would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks!

359854726_Screenshot2012-01-17at9_21.42PMcopy.png.8a1f5f16dbf883b5fcd2c0cb58d03aeb.png

Vacuum synth settings that I need to reproduce in a Logic/MAinstage situation

I had a try at it! It's not that great, but then again, I'm not really a synth type of dude. Also I'm on laptop speakers (speaker actually, one's broken). The shame. Hopefully it will at least give you a starting point to continue tweaking.

Unzip it and copy the .cst file to ~/Library/Application Support/Logic/Channel Strip Settings/Instrument/

Then it should pop up in the "Setting" menu at the top of any Instrument channel strip.

synthThing.cst.zip

Thanks, fastfourier. It's definitely a starting point and it has that pulse. I'm not a synth type dude either but I need to force myself to start understanding some of this stuff. If you (or anyone else) tweaks it anymore, please post. I'll do the same as I get closer.

For as complex and loaded as the ES2 seems to be, it should be entirely possible to achieve something (nearly) identical, right???