How to reverse audio of just ONE track?

Soundwaves

edit- basically, I want to reverse a specific region and retain the original audio as well, but logic seems to be telling me, "it's either one or the other". i've also made sure that the region that i want to reverse is the only region highlighted.

I want to reverse one region on my imported audio track which i converted to .aif. no problem.

However, every change that i make under the Functions menu (reverse) changes that same region in all of the other tracks as well.

I've created new tracks the conventional way by going to Track>New>audio, then dragged the original .aif file to that track, and still, when i alter the region on a different track that is separate from the new one i just made, the newer one is affected as well.

sorry for my wording, i've been told by others that i make things sound very confusing.

i've entailed a compressed file of my project, not sure if it will help...

reverse.zip

every change that i make under the Functions menu (reverse) changes that same region in all of the other tracks as well.

Because the regions are all pointing to the same audio file. Select the region you want to reverse, go to the arrange Audio menu and choose Convert Regions to New Audio Files (or use the key command, default Option+Command+F). Now you can reverse it without affecting the rest.

J.

That key command does not work for me though; do i have to assign it myself manually?

No key command is assigned to that function by default, the key command Jordito gave you is the one in the "U.S. preset" of key commands. To use that preset (I recommend it), choose Preferences > Key Commands then in the key command window, choose Options > Preset > U.S.

If you'd rather assign it to another key command, then click the Audio menu to open the menu, then hold down Control as you click Convert Regions to New Audio Files in the open menu, that will open your key command window with that function selected. Now click "Learn by Key Label" and press the desired key combination.

That key command does not work for me though; do i have to assign it myself manually?

No key command is assigned to that function by default, the key command Jordito gave you is the one in the "U.S. preset" of key commands. To use that preset (I recommend it), choose Preferences > Key Commands then in the key command window, choose Options > Preset > U.S.

If you'd rather assign it to another key command, then click the Audio menu to open the menu, then hold down Control as you click Convert Regions to New Audio Files in the open menu, that will open your key command window with that function selected. Now click "Learn by Key Label" and press the desired key combination.

Nice tip, David! Didn't know about the "holding Control key" trick/shortcut. Not that I'll use it a lot (as my keyboard shortcuts are pretty well-defined now), but I learn something new about Logic almost every time I use it.