http://www.myspace.com/unastronaut

======

MacBook Pro (ICD 2.0Ghz/2GB/100GB/15")

Logic Pro 7.2

Presonus Firebox

M-Audio BX5s

an old Casio keyboard plucked from a trashcan

Ovation Tangent

& 2 Western Digital MyBook 500GB External Drives.

"Tinkering is something we need to know how to do in order to keep something like the space station running. I am a tinkerer by nature." --Leroy Chiao

hi unastronaut-

cool tracks. i like your style and feel. Indy and Summer is my fave

one thing i noticed that may be going on is some overkill sub-bass from electronic drum hits. i could be wrong as i was only using my phones, but i think i heard some gigantic sub-bass hits in there. the reason i bring this up is that some of the drum sounds in logic messed me up on a project because i couldn't hear them-- EVEN THRU MY SUB-- they were so low that when a track was played thru this system that had 20" speakers there was a TON of low end that i didn't know was there. anyway, if you are interested, one way to check for this is to click the "analyze" button on the EQ of your drum track, or master track. that's what i do now, in order to get a better idea of what's going on. if i had $2,000 monitors i probably wouldn't need to do that, but... well you understand.

the other possibility is that the sub-bass i was hearing was entirely intentional. in which case- nevermind :wink: