Assets Won't Load Properly

GMcMahan

So yesterday I took multiple projects and sent them via dropbox to a buddy so he could mix and master them. I did some research on how to do this and I found that I needed so save as --> include assets --> and check everything I'm using (all but movies). And then I zipped the entire project folder in my finder and sent it to him and he could open them up just fine. But now when I try and open any of the projects that I did this with, the ultrabeat audio sounds different. Specifically some of the samples are quieter and not panned how they were before and in one song the snare volume jumps like crazy halfway through the song and through the end when there is no automation or velocity change. Does anyone know how I can open the project how it was before I included all asserts in my saving? All my projects that I did not save differently were unaffected and sound fine.

Hmmm I've never had any of the issues you mention and doubt they could be related to the way you're saving your project - it could have been a coincidence?

The way things sound and are panned, which samples are used, at what level they play, whether or not there's volume changes throughout the song... all that is saved within your .logic project file - and that happens independently of what your assets settings might be.

Assets settings do not concern the .logic project file, they only allow you to save those assets (audio files) in the same folder than where the .logic file is saved, now called the "project folder".

Do you have older backups of your project file you could revert to?