Can I get some feedback on a pop track I produced

Audacity

I find myself leaning left for a lot of the tune– I'd work on the mixing in the stereo spectrum to get a balanced feeling. Pop a correlation meter on your master bus, then experiment until the track feels grounded in the center as a hole.

Otherwise, great tune! It's definitely got a poppy-vibe and is quite enjoyable to listen to.

As a sidenote, I might not want to get too attached to the name 'Stardust'– it's the name of a band Bangalter (half of Daft Punk) was part of. There might be some legal issues should you decide to promote your music further– don't quote me on this, as I'm no music industry professional.

really good potential, catchy song......but you got to work on the track more to give it more life... as it is now it sounds more like a demo/sketch....

one thing i noticed the most that it lacks punch..... drums are too weak in general, the kick seem not be there at all, also, the vocal could sit in the mix a little better....

if u work on this track before anything else, do research, learn more about mixing, production and mastering, you will learn a whole lot from trial and error and end up with a really great track