how to keep inputting notes with adjusted velocity

Bouncer

If you are trying to make each note the same velocity you can select all of the notes in the piano roll then hold down Shift+Option and with the Velocity Tool click and drag up or down on one of the notes and all of the other notes will have the same velocity.

This can also be achieved in the Event List using the same technique only with the Pointer Tool.

How are you "inputting notes"? With a MIDI keyboard or caps lock keyboard? Or are you using the Pencil Tool in the Piano Roll? With the Pencil Tool every note will be the same velocity after the last one you create.

i input with a pencil tool.... i adjust the velocity and i want to add more notes with the same velocity..... it works with the resizing notes bot not with velocity in my situation... i know i can select a bunch of notes and fix them all together but its not always the best way to deal with this

i input with a pencil tool.... i adjust the velocity and i want to add more notes with the same velocity..... it works with the resizing notes bot not with velocity in my situation...

Hi

When using the Pencil tool in the Piano Roll, the channel, length and velocity of new note events match those of the last created, or edited note event.

You do have to 'edit', rather than just 'select' a note for these parameters to apply.

CCT

how do i edit? if i change velocity does it mean i "edited"?

what i do is i draw a note, then change its velocity then i draw another note but itsvelocity is not the same as the "edited" note....... the way it is now, i have to change the velocity for every note i input....

ok i got it to work and what i have figure is that if i move those orange dots, the new velocity doesnt get memorized for the next input note but if i use the velocity tool and adjust the velocity with that, then the new created note will be with that same velocity as i adjusted..... so guys, this is SOLVED :)