A quick question regarding samples / loops.

Tha Madd Hatter

okay, so i recently got some sample packs and loops, but they're all in WAV format. i think they all have the tempo info on them, but im not sure how to check. anyway, how would i go about putting these files in my loop library on logic? will i have to do them one at a time, inputting the tempo and converting each one to aiff format? or is there a way to just put the wav files in?

thanks in advance :)

okay, i recently just went through my whole sample library and converted everything using the apple loops utility, with the only changes being that i made the file type "looped" then saved them as aiff files. i imported them, but now im having an even worse problem.

within my loop browser on logic, the samples/loops show up with the tempo included on them. but when i put them into an open project, they dont time stretch. they just stay at their original tempo, mocking me.

is there a way to fix this without redoing all my samples? i had read on another thread that sometimes you have to make Apple Loops Utility do the conversion a couple of times to make it work, because its glitchy. i would REALLY like to avoid having to do that, because im working will somewhere around 10,000 samples/loops.

if anyone has an easy fix for this, i will give you all my internets and be your best friend.