Amazing!!

For years, Keith Emerson, Rick Wakeman, and countless other keyboardists used to do exactly that kind of thing with multiple keyboards, but I'll give you this: none of 'em would have looked nearly as good in that dress.

Sorry, not impressed. Music is boring and unoriginal. But she gets an A for that dress and being able to balance that violin for most of the time that she wasn't playing it.

Sincerely Yours,

Horace "Happy" Humbug

V.P. Compliments Division of Grinch, Penurious, and Curmudgeon

Telling it like it is since 1732

Sorry, not impressed. Music is boring and unoriginal. But she gets an A for that dress and being able to balance that violin for most of the time that she wasn't playing it.

Yeah, at least with the bassoon you could play that and the piano at the same time. Whilst tapping on a tambourine with your foot. And that leaves one foot free for a little sand painting display while you're at it.

G'wan. Show us how it's done. You don't even need to wear the dress!

:)

Please, don't wear the dress!

For years, Keith Emerson, Rick Wakeman, and countless other keyboardists used to do exactly that kind of thing with multiple keyboards, but I'll give you this: none of 'em would have looked nearly as good in that dress.

Sincerely Yours,

Horace "Happy" Humbug

She looks (way) too young to be innuendo-ized by some old forum geesers. :oops: really, she could be 14.

This is what I would call 'wasting your talent'... I especially dislike her "too much James Last" smile right at the end. And then there's the music... oh, the music... the music...

much later; O wait I missed the advertisers message... is it somehow ironic?

So it is, in a way, a fake, an advertisement disguised as a socalled "viral video". Amazing.

Yeah.

You guys are right....as usual. :roll:

She's a talentless hack!

You know, YouTube's great. I've seen people walk on cornstarch soup. I've seen cell phones cook an egg and I've seen skateboarding dogs. But I've never seen a young Asian girl playing a koto, a violin and a piano in quick succession like that. You might say it's a bit of a dog trick but I was impressed at her zeal and her obvious command of the instruments.

The music? Yeah, it's just a bunch of quotes strung together but so what? I liked what she did.

I just find it funny how so many people just look for the faults in everything and overlook the inherent and obvious beauty. :wink:

Now there we differ, I don't think it's funny at all. It's sad. The turn of phrase "obvious beauty" is sort of funny though. But she has an angelic face, yes.

No difference. I thought of adding "(sad)" behind "funny" but I thought you would see my use of the word "funny" as other than "ha ha". My mistake, I'll be more clear in the future. And I did not realize that "obvious beauty" was a "turn of phrase". And the beauty I was referring to was not her physical beauty but her talent and conviction.

Please post a video of you doing what she did...only better.

Wow... "Amusing ourselves to death" takes on a new meaning!

Why would I do that? And why would you then want to be the one to justlookforthefaultsineverythingandoverlooktheinherentand obviousbeauty of whatever my video-but-better would turn out to be? And what if I did it "better", then what? All seems rather pointless. And for her it was also something of 'spielerei', I don't doubt she can play all three instruments waaay better than I can.

I just find it funny how so many people just look for the faults in everything and overlook the inherent and obvious beauty.

I've seen plenty of novelty acts before, and generally speaking I'm not easily impressed. But look at the bright side: you won't have any competition from me when it comes to booking her for your traveling sideshow. Me, I'll stick with proven audience favorites like two-headed snakes and boxing beavers. Though... with that short yellow dress in mind, I should probably re-think what the boxing beavers act is all about...

:mrgreen:

Sincerely Yours,

Horace "Happy" Humbug

Dear Mr. Humbug,

I found your use of the word "penurious" troubling as I didn't know what it meant. I had to look it up. Which led me to the thesaurus, where words like parsimonious and impecunious are synonyms! To get a sense of usage, I had to put them in a sentence.

Well good sir, this is more work than I did all year...

I am upset enough that I want to pick a fight with a boxing beaver.... except lets face it .. an actual beaver that dealt daily with coyotes, wolves, and bears, and then learned how to box, can probably kick my ass.

And that makes me frustrated and sad.

So to cheer myself I am going to re-listen to the pretty girl in the yellow dress. I believe that any extra sweetness in that performance can be distilled off and used to make 2 day old coffee drinkable. I like coffee.

Truly,

Nublu,

Rev,

I'll make you a deal for Scott's benefit... if you can manage to add smoking a cigarette to your routine so that when you throw up your dress, it catches alight and explodes in a fireball over your head, I'll take back every curmudgeonly thing I said about the poor girl.

Rev,

I'll make you a deal for Scott's benefit... if you can manage to add smoking a cigarette to your routine so that when you throw up your dress, it catches alight and explodes in a fireball over your head, I'll take back every curmudgeonly thing I said about the poor girl.

I'll go one better, I'll smoke as many cigarettes as I can fit in my mouth.

Blindfolded.

I'll play marimba with four beaters between my toes, rag-time stride with my left hand on a pre-equal temperament 25 key per-octave harpsichord, and my right hand will do shred-metal tapping on a lute.

All in different time signatures.

But I'm predictable like that :mrgreen:

Edited by Rev. Juda$ Sleaze

...and to answer Scott's impressive disappearing post trick, yes. There will be plenty of kerosene.

Self-immolation will be the grand finale.

It's what is needed these days to get the attention of the jaded YouTube viewing public.

At least I know I'll get one view :wink:

That's nothing. I'm just an amateur. If you really want to see impressive disappearing post tricks just check out ErikSimon's posts in this and many other threads.

In all seriousness Mr. Sleaze, I did post and then delete my post. My post was meant to be funny, clever and light hearted and a spin-off of Ski's bursting into flames comment but after reading it again I thought it may be taken the wrong way and offend you or others. And I don't take self-immolation lightly, to say the least. My comment was well intended and in jest, but in my opinion, it was in bad taste and I chose to delete the post.

No "tricks".

I've played drums while singing, winking at the pretty girl, having dirty thoughts

And farted; All at the same time. Take that you yellow dressed angel!

I'd like to see a vid of that with animated thought bubbles. Farting animations are optional.

Ah, it's come to this.... almost 4k posts and I finally make a fart reference.