Amazing!!

Scott, I've seen that video of Tsung before, but glad you posted it so I could watch it again. He's reeeeeally good, and so jolly!

Switching gears from sincerity to... "something else" for a moment... For the record, I didn't advocate (or even (gasp!) request) self-immolation. Just a fireball. You know, just your average billowing ball of flame and smoke rising up to the ceiling, no burn cream required. I'm sure that a skilled polyrhythmic performer such as the right Rev $leaZe could pull that off with aplomb.

:mrgreen: <---- signifies that my misinterpretation-of-my-post prevention insurance policy is paid in full

Switching gears from sincerity to... "something else" for a moment... For the record, I didn't advocate (or even (gasp!) request) self-immolation. Just a fireball. You know, just your average billowing ball of flame and smoke rising up to the ceiling, no burn cream required.

I know Ski.

I was just replying to Mr. Sleaze's post where he mentioned self-immolation. I didn't even think of that when I read your post and when I wrote the post that I deleted until reality set in (hence the deletion). I was just thinking pyrotechnics. Stage effects.

Edited by Scott Jackson

surely these days self-immolation is viewed as less socially unacceptable than smoking! :mrgreen:

Some people would suggest that the two are equivalent!

But you're not getting sh!t from me about smoking. I'm about to use my new 50 cent off coupon for a pack of Marlboros. Wheeee!