Christmas shopping is done.

Tshh

Well, another year of Christmas shopping is done :| . Picked my self up a Martin 000-15m and some Yamaha HS-50's, got the daughter a Macbook Pro, and the wife well...she got a washing machine :roll: ; anyway, these HS monitors can i hook my subwoofer up by running an out from the Babyface breakout cable headphone out to the subs rca left and right inputs? Sub only has RCA's to input to any suggestions?

Sincerely Tshh

I really like the HS50's but I do not use a Sub so you may need to look at the manual.

Christmas shopping was super easy this year... Mailed checks out to 8 family members.

I bought 1 iPad2 for my friends niece. We'll give it to her tomorrow and it's gonna blow her mind!

I bought 2 iPad Mini's... 1 for a friend and the other one for me of course! And I gave away my

original iPad to another friends daughter. Gotta love Apple!

I bought my Dad a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I bought my Mom a carton of bootleg Newport cigarettes.

I don't have any childrens but I do have a boatload of nieces and nephews so I bought them each a Bic lighter (most of them is pyromaniacs).

For my brothers and sisters I bought them each a nice Royal Pine Christmas tree.

RoyalPine.png.4b85679e2d780f96a0a26bd460b50eb4.png

I can't wait to see the smiles on their faces.

Aaaahhhh!

Life is good!

Christmas shopping was super easy this year... Mailed checks out to 8 family members.

Nice. This really is the way to do it, i wouldn't get anyone anything but i'm forced by cultural obligation to be reasonably cheery and so i comply with the madness of Christ.....cough cough mas.

Sincerely Grumpy :|

these HS monitors can i hook my subwoofer up by running an out from the Babyface breakout cable headphone out to the subs rca left and right inputs? Sub only has RCA's to input to any suggestions?

viewtopic.php?p=346807#p346807

Yes, and so there i have it, thanks dude. So what i gather is ideally the monitors run to my sub and the rca inputs from the sub run to the rca outs from the babyface breakout cable. Done and it works. Thanks, i just can't think sometimes (medically induced sieve brain) and its nice that Scott was here to help. :)

Sincerely Tshh