N.Aktiv CST Pack

It's time to give back to the world!

I feel the need to to share some of the sound I have with you... So I did! I've placed them in a folder here as channel strips settings.

Since I've just recently Acquired logic pro 9, Most all of these were made in the default garageband sound generators. They can however be witched to a logic I/O Setting depending on their folder names.

I feel that there's probably something I missed when making this, so if you run into any issues,

TELL ME!!!!!!!

In the comments below.

Thanks,

Connersaw64

CS64 Sound Pack!.zip

TELL ME!!!

Edited by Nogan

Thanks for the channel strip settings. Some of these are really great. I am having trouble understanding how you created these in GarageBand, as they all use native Logic synths (ES2, EVP, etc...)? Also, I don't understand what you mean about the switching to a Logic I/O setting? As channel strips based on the native AU instruments of Logic - plopped into the right directory, they popped right up in Logic Pro. Probably just reading your descriptions incorrectly, as everything worked right out of the gate, as it should.

Anyway, like I said - there are some gems in here. Appreciate the channel strips.

Cheers

joe

What I meant was that all of the basic instrument channels in garageband are basically simplified versions of the ones that come with logic. its good to know that they worked right away, but for example, when I was in Garageband I would make stuff in say, in one of the Analog Generators, which are just simplified forms of ES2. Some of the other synths however, are from EXS24. Since they are simplified versions of these plug-ins, they just plop right in. Sorry if that wasn't to clear.

Thanks for feedback!

• 8 months later...