Deleting/Reinstalling Logic

thvly

I purchased Logic about a year ago. I'm becoming very familiar with the program, but to become more familiar with it at a professional level, I purchased "Logic Pro 9 and Logic Express 9" by David Nahmani. To clear up space on my computer, I deleted Garageband because Logic took it's place. After deleting Garageband, I noticed that lots of loops and sounds that are used in the tutorials (I'm on the first tutorial, specific loop missing is titled "Trip Hop Jungle Beat 01") were no longer available. If I were to delete Logic and reinstall it, would these missing loops be installed? Mind you, I had Garageband when I installed Logic, so I believe Logic didn't install loops/sounds already installed by Garageband. Also, if I were to go to the app store and re-download Logic, it would recognize I have already purchased Logic, right? Because under the "Purchases" tab, when I went to upgrade Logic, I accidentally clicked on the x next to it and removed it from the list. When I searched Logic in the app store, it came up as "installed." Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to help.

To clear up space on my computer, I deleted Garageband because Logic took it's place. After deleting Garageband, I noticed that lots of loops and sounds that are used in the tutorials (I'm on the first tutorial, specific loop missing is titled "Trip Hop Jungle Beat 01") were no longer available. If I were to delete Logic and reinstall it, would these missing loops be installed? Mind you, I had Garageband when I installed Logic, so I believe Logic didn't install loops/sounds already installed by Garageband.

Hi

Within Logic, go to the Logic Pro Menu, Download Additional Content. The dialog box should let you know which content is missing and let you download it again.

Also, if I were to go to the app store and re-download Logic, it would recognize I have already purchased Logic, right? Because under the "Purchases" tab, when I went to upgrade Logic, I accidentally clicked on the x next to it and removed it from the list. When I searched Logic in the app store, it came up as "installed."

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4928

CCT

• 2 weeks later...