Logic won´t open with a certain project

jbonjovi

Hi,

I was working on song (you could call it a project) and had to force quit Logic because Logic got stuck.

Now the song won´t open at all. When trying to open I see this loading window trying to be opened endlessly.

Only way is to just force quit logic to get it up again to open a another project.

Anyone know what could I do?

I already tried to hold the ctrl-button while opening and tried to isolate issues with audio devices by starting Logic with no audio driver. A dialog asked whether I wish to launch audio drivers will appear. I clicked "No" and Logic still wouldn´t start up normally.

I use

2,6 GHz Intel Core i7, Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, OS X 10.8.2

Logic Pro 9.18

Hi,

I went to the corrupted project and through the file browser to do what was suggested. There I realized that there is a folder called Project File Backups. I just opened a project earlier copy of the project and it opened fine. I can just go from here!

A feel a bit embarrased for not realizing this option before posting my problem here. I just have never had to do use these Project File Backups before.