Urgent help needed on WaveBurner crashing!

I am just about to wrap up a mastering project for handing over when my Wave Burner seems to be crashing.I think I loaded too many Ozone 5 plugin (About 10 on 10 tracks as region plugins ) so when I tried loading it onto the 10 track on the compilation,it crashed! Now I'm unable to even open the project to remove Ozone plugins so I can delete some tracks & save data.

Is there anyway I can put Ozone to sleep temporarily so my WB project will be able to open without Ozone? Then I can delete a few tracks & slowly add up Ozone to it.Not sure if this is a good plan,but I don't really know how to get this resolved now.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Have you considered freezing your tracks in Logic?

If the project does not open, create a new one, import one track at the time, freeze it until all your ten tracks are in and frozen the new project and from there go to the WaveBurner.

Thanks .I was able to disable Ozone in the AU manager on Wave Burner & saved the project with a different name.I am still having issues with Ozone5 so I would probably re install it..Anyway, Wave Burner has been giving me quite a few issues & I'm really not too happy with it.

But I don't seem to understand what you mean about freezing tracks on Logic since I am fully working on Wave Burner & not Logic.So I dont understand what Logic has to do with WB.Is there a way of exporting files directly from Logic to WB? That would be great actually!