Good workflow tips?

Anybody have good workflow tips they would like to share? This question is directed especially towards all you Logic power users out there.. hopefully your tips will benefit the rest of us!

I've checked out Danski's Pro Blog and he had some nice ones, just wondering if there were any forum members who had something to add. Cheers!

Create a good template (or templates) to use as your default foundation that relates specifically to your setup. I have a variety of different templates that autoload depending on the project. (e.g music project, sound design, orchestral arrangement etc).

Keep personal projects well organised. In my younger days I would make the foolish mistake of naming every whim of a new composition by some fancy title, meaning after a few years I have thousands of projects with ridiculously stupid names, all of which bare no relation to the corresponding music, making searching for particular compositions a nightmare. These days all personal projects are simply saved as a number giving an instant indication of chronology. Any tune that make it past the first draft stage I simply revisit and place a bracket after the number with a working title contained within.

Create a good template (or templates) to use as your default foundation that relates specifically to your setup. I have a variety of different templates that autoload depending on the project. (e.g music project, sound design, orchestral arrangement etc).

Keep personal projects well organised. In my younger days I would make the foolish mistake of naming every whim of a new composition by some fancy title, meaning after a few years I have thousands of projects with ridiculously stupid names, all of which bare no relation to the corresponding music, making searching for particular compositions a nightmare. These days all personal projects are simply saved as a number giving an instant indication of chronology. Any tune that make it past the first draft stage I simply revisit and place a bracket after the number with a working title contained within.

I do have a number of templates ready to go. I have read about the project naming idea using numbers before and might try it. Thanks!