New Band

seagate

nice. singer has a nice voice! Strong. Nice that's it's not OVERLY compressed..just enough. BVOX could be a snitch louder. Roll a little 3.5k or so out of the main rhythm guitar in DixieLand.

On Never Imagined..I'd start the vs sooner. Gtr/piano seem to battling for the same space a little bit. Like the tune tho!

:) ah...the old 'the tracks are finished' bit. Many a day I've had to say that to myself, and fight every urge I have to go BACK and screw with it some more.

feel free to post more as you're developing your mixes, and I'll gladly give them a go.

:wink:

:) ah...the old 'the tracks are finished' bit. Many a day I've had to say that to myself, and fight every urge I have to go BACK and screw with it some more.

It was getting out of hand...

I got them to a stage where collectively we where happy with them and closed them off so to speak. :)

feel free to post more as you're developing your mixes, and I'll gladly give them a go.

Thanks, very much appreciated.

sea

• 4 weeks later...