Need Good Drum Machine

Hello everyone,

I've searched through the threads, but I don't see anything that quite answers my question. I am always looking for specific drum sounds, this time i need a snare drum that sounds flat and tin-y; possibly muted. I'm trying to recreate some drums for Cubase in Logic. I'm pretty sure I'm looking for the bottom mike sound, not the top and bottom mixed. I need a drum machine that has many, many samples to choose from. I am always looking for sounds like this. I've looked into ezdrummer a little but it might not be hardcore enough. The problem I get is that most peoples questions/drum machine demonstrations target the lighter side of drum machine use. I am not the faint of hart. I need something that I can sink my teeth into.

Thanks,

Thanks for the reply fisherking, for this particular instance i need acoustic drums, but i do use electronic alot as well. This is why I have to do something about my library, I will check out AD. Let me know anything else you might think of.

Thanks

I checked out AD, not gonna work. It only has there different kits. I need way, way, way more kits. Way more drum samples. For instance, the snare on AD is mixed from the top and bottom mikes. Not always gonna work for me. I could care less about loops, I can make my own loops all day. I need different kits and samples.

Archived