Logic Pro X drummer doesn't show up

Jazz120

Hello , I am creating a drummer track loading a patch ( producer or not) and the objects appear blank as well as no drummer is appearing on the bottom as on the demo , I tried to re-download and re-install the drums content still no luck .. any ideas?

I am using mountain lion 10.8.4 on a Mac Pro 8 core

Yes I downloaded entire content and it installed went thru this process twice , what I see is the drum kit is loaded in the channel strip but no pattern in the arrange object as well as no drummer on the bottom where the kit is shown and drummers image suppose to be its not there , very wierd , all I can do is play the drums sound using my midi controller

Not sure what the issue could be.... Try calling Apple! You have 90 days free AppleCare with your purchase. If you do please let us know what they say?

Best of luck to you.

Wait, I would first try resetting preferences? -> Quit Logic, and in the Finder, Option-click the Go menu and choose Library. In there navigate to Library/Preferences and move all preference files starting with com.apple.logic10 to your desktop. Now reopen Logic and try again?

• 2 months later...