LPX- Error Message 'Sample Rate 41913 recognized.'

edmondredd

Hey there,

I was trying the binaural output on LPX.

The track had a 'Drummer' track.

While changing the parameters, I got this error message:

'Sample Rate 41913 recognized.

Check conflict between Logic Pro X and external device.'

After clicking ok, the track was still playing, and it played correctly.

So I don't really know if I should discard the message and continue working (since it is apparently) or should I try to find the 'problem' and solve it, if any.

I tried a quick search on the net, but there was nothing I could find.

If you only got the error message once or twice you can safely ignore it and continue your work.

If on the other hand the same message keeps popping up then it's going to be a problem for your work flow and indicates that something's wrong anyway.

Typically that message pops up when the software (Logic Pro) cannot agree with the hardware (your M-Audio Fast Track) upon what sample rate to use. And that's often due to an issue with the hardware driver (the M-Audio driver if there's one?). In any case if that message rears its ugly head again I would recommend you try temporarily working with the built-in audio interface on your Mac (plug headphones into your Mac's audio out) and see if the message then goes away?

If it does then you can point the finger at the M-Audio and either try troubleshooting that issue with M-Audio or consider acquiring a new audio interface (I never really liked M-Audio audio interfaces, they're flimsy and not reliable).

If it doesn't then I was guessing wrong and something else is afoot.

Thank you David for your help.

I tried it once again today, nothing would happen :/

but will keep your answer in mind if this problem would reappear.

If it does then you can point the finger at the M-Audio and either try troubleshooting that issue with M-Audio or consider acquiring a new audio interface (I never really liked M-Audio audio interfaces, they're flimsy and not reliable).

Regarding the audio interface, I would be interested to hear your point : maybe a PM or a mail?

Thanks,

Archived