Exporting "All tracks as audio" Logic X

FishCow

Hi all,

I'm running Logic Pro X v10.0.1 on OS X 10.8.4

I'm having some issues with exporting all tracks as audio files.

Track Stacks are skipped - no audio exported.

I tried adding all AUX channels to the arrangement and putting a blank region on each of them - but I just get an error -43 when I try to export all tracks.

I then tried "Flattening" all the track stacks and exporting audio - this sort of worked, but all my drum tracks were rendered out of time.

ie, I had several snare layers and ended up with horrible flam effects after importing all my tracks into a new fresh project.

Also, some of the drum tracks were rendered as stems rather than individual tracks.

I was using two of Logic X's "Drum Machine" patches and had split the midi data for kick, snare, hats ... etc - across different tracks within the same instrument - I'm assuming that because they all sum to one bus that the entire output is rendered as a stem . . but I also got separate (out of time) snare tracks . .

Very confusing

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Regards

Fish

ok so it turns out that the default Drum Machine patches have shitty routing.

When you export all tracks you get a STEM from the main Ultrabeat instrument as well as individual drum tracks *except* the kick - which is on the main output.

The flam and out of time thing I as having was because the kick track was actually a full stem :x