Mono/Stereo Button Missing [SOLVED]

Farhanr

Im trying to change this Mono Channel Strip into Stereo, but the button is missing. I may have original started with a Mono mode of a synth (Massive) , and now replaced it with Sylenth. I made sure i clicked on the Sylenth1 In tab -> Drop down Menu -> Choose Sylenth1 Stereo, but still no luck.

Refer the picture, theres no Mono/Stereo button on the bottom left of the channel strip as it normally would.

http://i40.tinypic.com/10f3sbq.jpg

Thanks in advance.

There's no format button on software instrument channel strips, only on audio track channel strips. On software instrument, the "input" format of the channel strip is determined by the mono/stereo/surround format of the instrument plug-in.

Oh correct. I forgot that. But then again, as i said originally i took the Mono Input of Massive and replaced it with Stereo Sylenth1, still not luck. Can it a bug?

What do you mean by "still no luck"? If you mean the meters are not changing to stereo meters, that's probably because you have mono plug-ins inserted on the channel strip. Click-hold them to change their format as well.

Thats exactly what ive been doing David. Pardon my technical referral skills. I've been click holding and changing Sylenth's format to stereo but still the meter stays Mono

Update: I see the problem. I didnt read your response carefully, yes theres a Mono compressor inserted. I click held the compressor to change it to Stereo, but i only see Mono in the option, Same is the case with ALL effect plugins on the same channel strip.