Lost all factory presets in Space Designer (Logic 9.1.8)

mattcrecording

After running a program called FCPS remover ( a program to uninstall all final cut pro files from my computer) All of the factory pre sets that came with Space designer are missing. Its weird because all of the titles for the pre sets are still in the plug in, but when i click on a name it only changes the length/time of the reverb and does nothing else. For example, some of the reverbs in "warped reverbs" will only now have a generic sounding reverb where as before i ran this program there was clearly a strange sounding reverb. Im thinking maybe files got moved to another folder or somthing? not sure whats going on....i apologize if this post is confusing.

I also forgot!....when i open up a session and its loading all plug ins/audio/tracks etc; every time the space designer comes up in that loading bar, a finder window pops up with the list of all my sessions almost like its looking for the reverb i previously saved before. I have to press cancel every time this window pops up.

I re downloaded the additional content. when i try to open up a space designer again it still doesn't work as it should be. Im still getting that finder window open up with my sessions and i need to cancel out to continue.

I did check the audio file this time under library and found the impulse responses/apple with only a " 04 surround spaces" folder inside of it.