logic video tutorial by david

geeball

hey dave we need someone like you to make a good logic video tutorial .would you be interested ......how much would it cost to make ..i would be willing to contribute ..and i am sure more peeps on this board would also...just an idea to make you some extra cash

These guys have a great reputation and the videos are well done. No disrespect David. There are samples to view also. I basically learned more in the first 2 weeks of downloading the videos for Logic than all the years I spent messing with Cubase.

Martin is a good guy too.

http://www.macprovideo.com/

(ya I know this looks bad, first post and all..but I don't work for them)

dano

I always thought that a "Hundred basic things you need to know to get up to speed on Logic" would be a great idea for apple to create. But after trying to put one together myself I realized that my one hundred might be different than anyone else's. And having bought one of the MacPro vids I can also totaly appreciate the advantages of having a picture in front of you. I'm willing to read manuals (although not always happy about it) but sometimes I find it's all a bunch of words words words. The non-linear approach at MacPro vids is great.

this board and david and all the other great people on this board have made this board the best logic board that there is ...all anyone has ever said to me from grammy award winners to novices ..check out logic pro help .and it has paid off tenfold ..i just wanted to say thanks to all on this board for the wealth of knowledge ..i might bitch about this and that but i do appreciate this board very much ........................later

Thanks for the suggestion! I just ... wish I had more time! :wink:

Personally I wouldn't buy any video with a guy from France! :lol:

?? Was that supposed to be funny? :?

Sadly, yes it was.

Je suis tres mal.

Pardonnez-moi s'il vous plait, David.

You know (I hope) that I hold you in high regard and like you very much.

Edited by Ashermusic

Vous les Cochons américains ! David ne gaspillera pas son temps avec l'aime de vous !

Rentrer à l'ensemble de lequel vous êtes venu !

Haha... now that was pretty funny. I guess it's an automatic translator? Those always make me laugh.

It's even better on the rebound....:lol:

"You them American Pigs! David will not waste his time with loves you!

To re-enter to the unit from which you came!"

Nah Asher!

Seriously - It's cool that you've done film work, between you and David we have two great anchors in the business.

I love it man, I can't wait to get some of my good stuff up so I can get opinons.

...and yes I used the chessey online translator for that comment...lol.

Hey!

We should get a Pay Pal account up for the most helpful poster - $5 an answer!

:lol:

hey david. we met in miami during the workshop and also live in southern california. if you need to get the actual video shot, i run a part time video production company that can help with the project.

we can barter services. haha.