Different Folder Structure When Installing Logic on 2nd Comp

logandrum

Greetings.. I recently installed a 2nd copy of Logic X on my desktop while intending to still use it on my laptop..

I have noticed that some of the folder locations look different between the two computers..

Most notably, my personal made EXS drum kits that are normally saved to my Sampler Instruments folder in users-application support-logic-sampler instruments..

I actually do not see a folder that says Sampler Instruments in that location? I created one and copied all my drums kits over into it and the EXS won't see them? Any idea why that folder was not there after installing Logic?

Also, I noticed that I had no factory sounds in my EXS ex: under drums/percussion- "acoustic drum kits" or "electronic drums kits" etc..

I also, copied those from my laptop into the EXS Factory Settings folder on my MacPro and the EXS found them..

Any ideas on why these issues would be happening?

My most important concern is the 1st issue with my own made EXS drum kits, and no folder to place them in..

Thanks so much !