Arturia Analog Player not recognized by LPX

aocid

At first I would open a MIDI track or a software track and it would record what I was playing but on the play back it wouldn't play anything. I also noticed while recording that the volume bar would only move when I hit the key then it would go back to 0. Now it won't even do any of that.

It won't even show up on the Control Surface Setup. I added it manually but that doesn't seem to help. What am i missing? I know it is something to do with the setup since LPX actually learns from the midi controller.

Already tried installing newest version for the controller's software.

I also tried this :

" in the left hand column of Logic, under "Inst 1" (default name, you can of course change this), you will see a grayed out "I/O", just below that label, click the blank space, and a selection list will appear, near the bottom you should see a selection menu, select the following:

"AU Instruments" > "Arturia" > "Analog Lab" > "Stereo"."

But I don't see a grayed out "I/O" under "inst 1". What am I doing wrong here ? is it the way I created the track? view settings ??

I also tried this :

" in the left hand column of Logic, under "Inst 1" (default name, you can of course change this), you will see a grayed out "I/O", just below that label, click the blank space, and a selection list will appear, near the bottom you should see a selection menu, select the following:

"AU Instruments" > "Arturia" > "Analog Lab" > "Stereo"."

But I don't see a grayed out "I/O" under "inst 1". What am I doing wrong here ? is it the way I created the track? view settings ??

There's no I/O label in Logic 10. You need to look for the "Instrument" slot in your software instrument channel strip. Still, you won't be able to use the Arturia Analog Player plug-in in Logic 10 (unless you use a workaround) because it's a 32bit plug-in. Logic 10 only supports 64bit plug-ins.

Everybody's favorite workaround these days is to use ·" Lives by Sound Radix. 99 bucks and you'll be able to use most (if not all) your 32bit plug-ins in Logic 10.

J.