Convert midi CC curves to different midi CC

JMH

Very simple and used to do it all the time, cannot remember how for the life of me.

I have Midi CC 1 curves drawn into a region in hyperdraw.

I want to take those exact curves and convert them or copy/paste them to CC11 curves.

How?

No environment transformer or anything like that, no CC remapping within VIs or Logic. Just want to copy and paste CC1 curves as CC11 in hyperdraw. This command is easily done for track automation, (holding down command while selecting a dif parameter), but can't figure out how I used to do it for hyperdraw midiCC curves. Vaguely remember holding down option while selecting and bam the curves would convert instantaneously,..but can't figure it out now.

Thanks.

I just discovered one way to do it. Select the hyperdraw curves (hold down shift and click-drag mouse over nodes and lines) and then open the event list and change "Num" to desired CC number (in my case changing "1" to "11").

But there is a shortcut way to do this and it's driving me crazy. I know someone knows how to do this. It's some combination of key-holding and clicking...can't believe I can't remember.

I just discovered one way to do it. Select the hyperdraw curves (hold down shift and click-drag mouse over nodes and lines) and then open the event list and change "Num" to desired CC number (in my case changing "1" to "11").

You could simplify the process a bit by selecting a single CC1 event in the event list, then Select Similar Events (Shift-S), then click the number in the Num column for one of the selected evens and type in the new CC number followed by the return key.

J.