Possible to have multiple arrange windows?

Syntho

You can work with folder tracks or track stacks to organize things, but I kind of like the idea of working with screensets more. Is it possible to have multiple arrange areas where in one, you've got all your synth midi and audio, in another you've got all of your guitar tracks, and in another drums etc? And switch between them using screenset shortcuts?

What does double clicking the background do? Just deselects stuff? You can do that with a single click. I know what you mean about double clicking the folder, but I have to click on the stacked region area for that to open.

You're confusing folder stacks and region folders. I was talking about region folders (select regions, choose Function > Folder > Pack Folder). Double-clicking a folder gives you a Tracks area where you only see the instruments for that folder, and none of the others. Double-clicking the background of the workspace takes you one level up in the folder hierarchy, so that you can see all your closed folders. It's the equivalent of clicking the Display Level button button at the very top right of the Tracks area.

Display Level button: http://help.apple.com/logicpro/mac/10/en.lproj/Art/IL_DisplayLevel.png

Here's what a region folder looks like:

region-folder.png.d0a3c2a5a12ac1a2697f00650375006b.png

Archived