Logic Pro X - Not playing back when connected to mbox 2 pro

edsaloman

hey guys

was wondering if could get some help with this...!

Specs: I'm running Logic Pro X in Mavericks 10.9.1

Problem: When I make an audio track in LPX I can only hear what I'm playing after I've recorded it. To better explain, when I plug my electric guitar into the mbox, logic detects sound going in, I can even record what I'm playing perfectly fine. However, it will not make noise when I'm playing and it's not recording (even though there is signal). My midi keyboard seems to work fine.

Does anyone know what this could be? I am new to this so feel free to tell me if I'm doing something fundamentally wrong, but I've had help from a couple of more experienced mates and they couldn't figure out what was going on either...!

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

What about your

• Input monitoring level for record-enabled channel strips” checkbox: Allows the use of an independent monitoring level for record-enabled audio channel strips. This is off by default. After record-enabling a track, you can adjust the fader to the level you like. The original level will be restored when you deselect the Record Enable button.

Note: Adjustments to the fader do not affect the recording level; they only affect the monitoring level.

Check in your Devices Preferences.

Archived