Logic X bugs? Allignment guides, copying fades etc.

nidlarn

Hi,

I'm hoping there's a work around for at least one of these. Cause they're making me crazy.

1. Allignment guides. Why do they keep turning themselves on? It has to be the work of the devil, since it's almost impossible to get things to snap right without them off.

2. Copying fades. Whenever i copy something with fades on it, Logic copies only half of them. Which mens that I have to manually do them all over again.

3. Cursor getting stuck with wrong symbol. This occurs whenever i zoom using alt-drag mouse. The cursor then gets stuck with the magnifying glass, and only disappears if i move my cursor up to the zoom-field again. Bug?

Thanks

N

Yes i get this happening to!.. ghost in the machine.., don't forget to send bug reports/feedback to apple!.

Hi,

I'm hoping there's a work around for at least one of these. Cause they're making me crazy.

1. Allignment guides. Why do they keep turning themselves on? It has to be the work of the devil, since it's almost impossible to get things to snap right without them off.

2. Copying fades. Whenever i copy something with fades on it, Logic copies only half of them. Which mens that I have to manually do them all over again.

3. Cursor getting stuck with wrong symbol. This occurs whenever i zoom using alt-drag mouse. The cursor then gets stuck with the magnifying glass, and only disappears if i move my cursor up to the zoom-field again. Bug?

Thanks

N

yeah moving things around in logic pro x is so bad! if you zoom way in on your regions, a lot of them will be off a little from the grid. they're all over the place. it's super frustrating. i had seen where someone had said to turn off the alignment guides and that should fix it. well..... like you pointed out, they just randomly turn back on! oh, and they are by default on each time you open your project, even if you've already turned them off for that project. once you close out the project and re-open it, they're back on. so i'll turn them off and randomly i'll notice they've turned themselves back on! wtf?!

THIS is the reason I moved to Reaper last year after using logic since 4.7!!!!!!

.LOGIC X IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL DAW UNTIL THEY FIX THIS.

WHY HANT THEY!!!!!

Audio snaps out again and again and not even consistent in whether it does it forward or back it is sloppy and totally frustrating.

I do not believe there is fix can does anyone know anything else about this!!!