Cursor Bug anyone?

blubla

Hi,

When using the cursor to switch back to a certain position in the song, either while its playing or not, sometimes it works, sometimes the song just keeps playing on, no reaction. I have to click 2 even 3 times to get the song to the new position. I seem to irritate logic that way, it doesnt feel stable at all.

Also when i click on lets say bar 23 in the song (if it works, the new playingposition is now bar 23)

now i record from bar 23, if the track is no good I used ENTER to simply go back again to bar 23 (whithout setting a locator) and record again from there, with logic x it seldom works. sometimes i can click on enter over and over again it wont do anything... the song just keeps on playing.

Now is this a Key Command issue?

I never had any problem working that way in older logic programs. Anyone having the same problems?

thanks!

And this is happening in what exact version of Logic?

Please, click this link to your signature and add your system information:

• Logic version and sub-version (e.g. Logic 10.0.5)

• OS X version and sub-version (e.g. OS 10.9.1)

• Computer (e.g. MacBook, Mac Pro, iMac)

• Processor (e.g. 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo)

• Memory (e.g. 2GB)

• Audio interface manufacturer and model (e.g. Presonus AudioBox USB)

• MIDI Controller manufacturer and model (e.g. M-Audio Axiom Pro 49)

(most of that information can be found by choosing Logic Pro X > About Logic Pro X, and  > About This Mac)

Thank you.

J.

its happening with logic 10.0.6, the last updated version. To be honest, Im not sure, but i think it did not happen with logic 10.0.5, therefore there i could not crossfade several audiofiles at once, what a drag..!