Resolving Missing File Errors [SOLVED]

logic8mine

1573852257_ScreenShot2014-02-17at8_27_07PM.png.ec8295af05053e14820fc0e9e3dae16d.pngI have three errors I am trying to resolve in a project. The first is a 'Movie Missing!' error. I have located these two threads but, they do not resolve the issue in Logic X. File>Movie>Remove Movie is greyed out. There is no such 'Remove Button' as recommended in the other thread under the global track.

207738075_ScreenShot2014-02-17at8_19_06PM.png.b3920f18c342f0c42738bf6aab80aa06.pngFurther the project, attempts to load EXS24 samples however, I am only using 3rd party software instruments. Perhaps, ages ago I may have used the EXS24 to for the drum part but, like the movie, it was long ago removed.

669127352_ScreenShot2014-02-17at8_22_16PM.png.ae09c9edb6e710221b6f7ffd07a6b57b.pngFinally, perhaps because Logic's attempt to load EXS samples, I get this error upon closing the project. I have attempted File>Project Management>Clean Up to no avail. Any help much appreciated.

There is no such 'Remove Button' as recommended in the other thread under the global track.

Click on "Movie" in the global track header and choose Remove Movie.

Perhaps, ages ago I may have used the EXS24 to for the drum part but, like the movie, it was long ago removed.

Logic is looking for those samples because you have an EXS24 instrument in that project that references those samples. Remove that instrument and Logic will stop looking for its samples.

Thanks Dave, I thought I indicated that that doesn't work. There is no movie. I can choose show movie in the global tracks but, I cannot click on anything. Clicking the word 'Movie' in the global track brings the following options only:204332789_ScreenShot2014-02-18at10_04_28AM.png.a8fe3dd8ce697afed816c83155a7f2ed.png

The second and third issue are resolved. Despite having checked, I apparently overlooked the Studio Drums in the environment's mixer. :oops:

Since that's not a Remove button, I thought that's why you weren't finding it. Thus I quoted the part where you were looking for a Remove button, and showed you how to access the Movie pop-up menu instead. (In Logic 9 global track headers had buttons, now in Logic X they're pop-up menus, and a lot of people don't even know to click there as it's not immediately obvious that you can click the track headers).

Anyway... you're welcome! :lol:

As a review, in Logic X, there doesn't seem to be a way to resolve the 'Movie Missing!' error other than reimporting it (or another movie) and then removing the new movie. The 'Remove' Button from Logic 9 is gone and, when the movie is missing, ''Remove Movie' does not display as an option in the Global Track Header and is greyed out under File>Movie>Remove Movie .