Strange Behavior When Recording Audio

migueluranga

Can someone spot this anomaly? I have been working on a session for some time, and now… when I record audio, the waveform display shows as if the region had been displaced forward in time, by a varying amount depending on the take length. When I hit play, I hear the sound at the place where it was originally recorded, (so sometimes i hear sound, but the region shows silence while the playhead passes by) and also, the regions cut abruptly towards the end, like if they were incomplete. If I trim the region forward this gets corrected, and the region plays completely, but still, I can't see where the actual sound is.

I got this solved now.

I was sequencing the tempo fader for some touch tracks purposes, and the tempo track had a very different tempo than the one in the fader. I think logic didn't know wether to assign the audio to the tempo track, or to the tempo fader value… and this created the anomaly. What I did is to connect the tempo fader to the sequencer input, and did a tempo change recording. This solved everything. :)!

Archived