Am I missing it? 'Locate to Marker' without CTRL-Click?

Dragonwind

Hi all,

I was hoping to find a key command for this and maybe I am missing something but in my Marker list I swear I used to be able to just click a link and it would locate to my selection. Now I have to CTRL-CLICK to make the the same thing happen. It was late last night while I was trying to find a solution...am I missing something?

LPX 10.0.6, OSX 10.9.2

Thanks

Chris

PS: I cannot find where the heck to edit my signature went on the control panel? :oops:

Now I have to CTRL-CLICK

No. Now it's Option-click. In earlier versions you could set the finger tool as the left click tool and it would only take one click (without modifiers keys) to have the playhead jump to the marker and set locators to the marker.

I cannot find where the heck to edit my signature went on the control panel?

User Control Panel > Overview > Profile. Edit profile > Edit signature.

J.

Thanks J. I must have not had enough coffee this morning as I never saw the edit button...

I'll have to come up with a way to locate quickly. My intention is to also use LPX as backing audio and MIDI tracks for some live gigs. Every piece is a marker and it would be much nicer to just auto-locate.

Chris